Recent quotes

create watchlist

Members watching MELATI (7)

show more

MELATI EHSAN HOLDINGS BHD MELATI (5129)

0.820 0.000 (0.00 %)

High: 0.820     Low: 0.780     Vol: 3,000 Average Vol: 46

last updated: 23-Oct-2017 4:56 PM

News & Analysis related to MELATI

view all other
All | News | Analysis
Melati Ehsan hopes to sell all condo units www.btimes.com.my 14-Sep-2012 3:00 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Melati Ehsan Holdings Bhd expects to sell all the 360 units of its newly-launched Bayu Sentul condominium development within the next two years, said managing director Tan Sri Yap Suan Chee. He said the housing project, u...

'Try promos, exhibitions to sell off Bumi units' www.btimes.com.my 16-Jul-2012 3:00 AM

KUALA LUMPUR: Property developers should try to sell off Bumiputera units through promotions and property exhibitions, before asking for a release mechanism for the unsold units. "They should advertise in Malay and English newpapers ...

EPF joins special purpose vehicle for QSR-KFC deal www.btimes.com.my 18-May-2012 3:00 AM

JCorp maintains its 51 per cent stake in Massive Equity Sdn Bhd, while the EPF-led consortium makes up the remaining 49 per cent via Melati Asia Holdings Ltd. KUALA LUMPUR: The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is joining Johor Corporation...

EPF joins JCorp in KFC, QSR acquisition www.btimes.com.my 17-May-2012 4:00 PM

The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) has joined Johor Corporation (JCorp) to become shareholders of Massive Equity Sdn Bhd (MESB). MESB is a special purpose vehicle formed to undertake the acquisition of QSR Brands Bhd and KFC Holdings...

QSR Brands, KFCH gets new chairman www.btimes.com.my 14-May-2012 10:00 PM

Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim has resigned aschairman and director of QSR Brands Bhd and KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd (KFCH)effective today. In a separate filings to Bursa Malaysia, QSR and KFC said the resignationwas to reflect an arm's lengt...

21 - 25 of 32 | Page: first.. 3 4 [5] 6 7
Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. Stock charts are updated at the end of the trading day. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Tradesignum is not liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Tradesignum website, you agree not to redistribute the information found herein.
loading...loading