Recent quotes

create watchlist

Members watching PFCE (1)

PFCE BERHAD PFCE (7165)

0.500 0.000 (0.00 %)

High: 0.500     Low: 0.500     Vol: 0 Average Vol: 0

last updated: 23-May-2013 12:00 AM

News & Analysis related to PFCE

view all other
All | News | Analysis
Boustead to acquire 80% stake in PFCE www.thesundaily.my 7-Aug-2014 6:00 AM

PETALING JAYA: Boustead Holdings Bhd plans to acquire 8 million ordinary shares of RM1.00 each in PFC Engineering Sdn Bhd (PFCE) representing 80% of the issued and paid-up share capital of PFCE for RM20 million. The remaining 20% equity interest in P...

PFCE sells 65% stake in POW www.thestar.com.my 7-May-2014 7:00 AM

KUALA LUMPUR: Oil and gas fabricator PFCE Bhd has sold its 65% stake in PFCE Offshore Worldwide Sdn Bhd (POW) to Calgary Global Group Ltd for RM1.

PFCE mandatory general offer may not succeed www.thestar.com.my 27-Jun-2012 10:00 AM

KUALA LUMPUR: PFCE Bhd is confident that the take-up of the mandatory general offer (MGO), issued by DAT Group Sdn Bhd (DAT) to acquire the remaining shares that DAT does not already own, will be limited as its shareholders believe in the prospects o...

PFCE hopes to be profitable after RTO www.btimes.com.my 26-Jun-2012 4:00 PM

PFCE Bhd (formerly known as APP Industries Bhd) hopes to be able to be profitable next year after the completion of a reverse takeover (RTO) exercise this year, which is expected to transform PFCE into one of the leading players in the ...

PFCE sees good prospects in O&G after RTO exercise www.thestar.com.my 26-Jun-2012 6:00 PM

PFCE Bhd (formerly known as APP Industries Bhd) hopes to be profitable next year after the completion of a reverse takeover (RTO) exercise this year, which is expected to transform PFCE into one of the leading players in the oil and gas (O&G) industr...

1 - 5 of 11 | Page: [1] 2 3
Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. Stock charts are updated at the end of the trading day. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Tradesignum is not liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Tradesignum website, you agree not to redistribute the information found herein.
loading...loading