yuanju

Blog/Website:yuanju @ tradeSignum
Gender:--
yuanju is a member since 05-Jun-2017.
1 - 7 of 7

[OTHERS] Best tips for commodity Market

Commodity market is the market that trades in primary economic sector rather than manufactured products.It trades for metals such as GOLD,SILVER, NYMEX CRUDE OIL, BRENT CRUDE OIL, and COPPER. Here are some tips for commodity market- 1)Know yourself. Define Your risk tolerance carefully.Understand your needs. 2)Plan your goals. Stick to your plan 3)Retain Your Emotions 4)Don't go against the markets, unless you have enough patience and financial resilience to stick to a long term plan 5)Understand the Comex is all about probabilities To raise your capital in commodity and to enhances more profitable result follow a step by step guidance-http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/comex-commodity-tips/
16-Jun-2017 7:36 PM

[OTHERS] A Step By Step Guide For Profitable Trading

I think my trading experience will be interesting for beginners and experienced traders. I started trading about seven years ago, and probably, as all the traders, I was looking for groal during the first year. Finding the strategy with perfect backtest (martingale :-) )I did not hesitate to open a real trading account. I will not describe how I have been frustrated after months of trading on real accounts. My first tip. It is impossible to find or develop strategy without loses. Expect losses. If you have an excellent system you have a 70% chance of a winning trade. That means you have a 30% chance of a losing trade. If you want more guidance for profitable trading you can visit us on - http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/
16-Jun-2017 7:34 PM

[OTHERS] which market is best to trading

Its not easy to differentiate that which market is best ..I'm attempting to exchange stocks. I need to concede that exchanging them is significantly harder. It is additionally imperative to say that one needs to keep up risk.I concur that "getting" a stock can give an exceptionally pleasant return, however it is a genuine craftsmanship, few individuals have that sentiment the market. I like to exchange Forex, utilizing stocks as an auxiliary market. To trade with a Forex Market we must have basic understanding of what the Forex market is, the manner by which it works and the advantages and perils all new Forex merchants ought to know about. Next we'll investigate the cash matches that are most generally utilized by dealers in the Forex showcase. To know more about Forex market and also know about Forex trading tips you can join us - http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/forex-pack/
16-Jun-2017 7:31 PM

[OTHERS] what is trading??

As everyone knows about the expression "exchanging". The vast majority of us have exchanged our regular daily existence, in spite of the fact that we may not realize that we have done as such. Basically, all that you purchase in a store is exchanging cash for the products you need. The expression "exchanging" just signifies "trading one thing for another". We ordinarily comprehend this to be the trading of merchandise for cash or at the end of the day, basically purchasing something. When we discuss exchanging the money related markets, it is a similar standard. Consider somebody who exchanges shares. What they are really doing is purchasing shares (or a little part) of an organization. In the event that the estimation of those offers expands, at that point they profit by offering them again at a higher cost. This is exchanging. You purchase something for one cost and offer it again for another — ideally at a higher value, subsequently making a benefit and the other way around. Mostly use this for trading - Forex, Comex and Stocks , to know more about that you can join us on - www.mmfsolutions.sg
16-Jun-2017 7:28 PM

[GOLD TRADING] Gold Trading Strategy

Gold exchanging technique in view of driving planetary cost and time signals. My day by day gold exchanging admonitory and gold exchanging procedure is extremely specific and the special case that gives exact planetary levels and key circumstances for intraday inversions. Perfect for a dynamic informal investors in the gold fates market or merchants of Gold etf's. If you want to trade with gold so you need to understand some points which might be helpful to you- 1.Comprehend what the market is doing. Watch out for S&P500 ordinary. Gold and S&P500 for the most part go in the inverse direction(this is not a general guideline, it happens the vast majority of the circumstances.) Be mindful of the information that will turn out regular. 2.Have fundamental comprehension of technicals. It is a standout amongst the most imperative things expected to day-exchange. I expound on great setups in light of technicals regular. 3.Try not to attempt to exchange counter-slant, it works once in a while yet it's significantly more troublesome than force exchanging. Purchase and offer with force. 4.Comprehend support and resistance levels plainly. On the off chance that you purchase something you would need to offer before resistance and in case you're short you need to get it back before support. Try not to be excessively eager. 5.Exchange amounts more noteworthy than 1. This will enable you to book benefit in transit. Having 1 part is proportional to playing the lottery; don't do it. In the event that you don't have enough edge, exchange smaller than usual parcels. To get more tips for gold trading you can also take our 3 days trial, Visit- http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/comex-commodity-tips/
5-Jun-2017 5:20 PM

[SGX] Make Money From Stock

You can profit from stocks in two ways: capital additions and profits. After you purchase a stock, its cost may increment over the long haul. On the off chance that you offer it at a value that is higher than what you initially paid, you make a benefit, called a capital pick up. A few stocks additionally offer intermittent money installments, called profits, to draw in and hold speculation. Profits have a tendency to be offered by expansive companies with unfaltering income. For more update about stock market you can visit us on- http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/intraday-stock-picks-sgx/
5-Jun-2017 4:55 PM

[OTHERS] Forex trading tips

Forex Trading being a global well known and traded service, it is highly volatile and liquid and is made for investors and traders irrespective of huge capital requirement. Forex is a volatile market, can change in friction of second.Forex trading tips help you to gain realistic expectations from your investment.No matter if you are a beginner or a Pro in Forex trading you should never ignore various day-to-day Forex trading tips and signals and establish various strategies to grow your profits. To trade with Forex you must follow some tips so that you can earn lots of profit- 1)Know yourself. Define Your risk tolerance carefully.Understand your needs. 2)Plan your goals. Stick to your plan 3)Retain Your Emotions 4)Don't go against the markets, unless you have enough patience and financial resilience to stick to a long term plan 5)Understand the Forex is all about probabilities For executing profitable trades in forex market try our 3 days free trial and boost your capital visit- http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/forex-pack/
5-Jun-2017 4:24 PM
1 - 7 of 7
Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. Stock charts are updated at the end of the trading day. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Tradesignum is not liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Tradesignum website, you agree not to redistribute the information found herein.
loading...loading